Selected Themes for the Panel Discussions. Our Opening Ceremony is to be addressed by world class matter expert, Head of State, known business luminaries, fortune 500 CEOs & African CEO’s.
CEO Business Case: Radically Transforming your Business.
CEO Business Case: Building an African Multinational Company
CEO Business Case: CEO Business Case: Digital and Data Analytics
CEO Talk:Regional Integration, Global Economic Tensions, Geographic Expansion
Plenary with President of Ghana & invited Guest President. Join a high-level conversation on Economic Development, Leadership, Social Inclusion and Technology. Conversation on Digital Economy Agenda of the Government.
The world of Business and Economic Governance is at the threshold of transformation driven by confluence of emerging technologies.The digital transformation is inherently a global phenomenon that affects all countries in the world.
Fostering A High-Level Public-Private Sector Dialogue
What are the Areas to be Improved?
Growth in Ghana: Rising or Falling?
What is the Growth Path for Ghana’s Economy?
Addressing shortcomings for socio-economic growth
Women in the New World of Work, Female Leadership at a Tipping Point & Women on Boards.>
Ethical Governance: Enforcing the value of transparency, responsibility and professionalism through the Corporate Governance code to restore trust.
Investing in the SDGs, Building Sustainable Markets, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): From Growth to Prosperity.
How can business leaders best serve the interests of all of their stakeholders while navigating a rapidly changing technological and political landscape?
How can Africa develop a safe, inclusive and interoperable digital identity infrastructure in the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
Moving from experimentation to transformation
“The Digital Economy: Digital Transformation of Business and Government for Growth & Competitiveness; A High-Level Public-Private Sector Dialogue
”. The world is in the midst of a digital transformation, with more than a 50%of the world population now connected to networks, up from 4% in 1995. The number of connected devices globally has soared to over 17 billion , and is projected to double by 2025. The digital transformation is inherently a global phenomenon that affects all countries in the world. In developing countries, 80% of individuals own a mobile phone.
Ghana is one of Africa’s largest mobile markets. There are about 34.57 million subscribers of mobile phones with a penetration rate of 119 percent. In addition, 10.11 million—nearly one-third of the country’s population—are active Internet users. Ghana’s future growth path should tap into this potential. Ghana could be at the forefront of the same transformational wave in West Africa, however a number of constraints need to be addressed from the cost of access, to data infrastructure, an underdeveloped regulatory framework, and skill gaps.
Digital and Data Analytics technologies are disrupting businesses across industries and around the world. Companies cannot sit still while customer expectations are shifting, new business models are emerging and competitors are investing. From access to technical talent, to risk capital, and innovation communities: the challenges are numerous but Digital transformation is also an opportunity to leapfrog others and to eliminate existing inefficiencies.
• What technological, social and political shifts will shape the future of the digital economy?
• What are the new ways for government and business leaders to understand, measure and manage digital transformation strategies to drive growth & competitiveness? Can digital technologies help economies become more competitive and grow more strongly?
• How will government transition from e-government to digital government through Digital Transformation for better public service?
• How do we – as citizens, governments and businesses – shape digital transformation so that it benefits society and leaves no one behind?
• What are the challenges and opportunities offered by Digital innovations as well as their impact on the organization’s people and culture?
• How will the tech revolution revitalize Ghana’s business & economic growth? What are the economic policies needed in line with the new global dynamics?
• What are these game-changing technologies? How are these technologies going to change the face of business, government and society? Are we prepared for these changes?
• What big bets are companies making in the digital transformation of the business models and organizational structures?