ABOUT THE EVENT
The CEOs summit is held annually in Accra with a rich mix of business leaders and entrepreneurs to reflect diversity and global inclusiveness.
The second day of the event will allow for themed round table discussions among peers moderated by a seasoned industry lead to discuss sector-related topics, major trends, opportunities, new projects and also challenges. This will be subsequently be followed by a networking event.
The event will culminate in a CEO Summit awards presented at a high level exclusive Gala Dinner on the final day. CEO’s who have demonstrated extensive leadership evidenced by the completion of ambitious projects or sustained business growth will be awarded in various predetermined categories.
Panel / CEO Roundtable Discussion
Selected Themes for the Panel and Sectorial CEO Roundtable Discussions. Our Opening Ceremony is to be addressed by world class matter expert, Head of State, known business luminaries, fortune 500 CEOs & African CEO’s.
Presidential & Economy Forum & Panel
- Plenary with the President of Ghana & Invited
- Guest Presidents.
- Ghana's Pathways to Economic & Business
Developmental & leadership Forum & Panel
- What the growth path for Ghana’s Economy ?
- Doing Business In Ghana: Keys to radical change.
- SDGs: From Promise to Prosperity.
- The Business Impact of Donald Trump, Brexit & China's Economy on Ghana's Private Sector.
Business & Technology forum & Panel
- Digital Innovation Economy
- Financial Inclusion & the mobile connectivity revolution.
- How to diversify Financing sources for Ghana's Private sector.
- Digital Transformation of Industry.
- Digital Financial services and Risk management.
- The DNA of Business Growth.
Entrepreneurs & Entrepreneurship Forum & Panel
- Family Business: Corporate governance as a pillar of strong growth
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Business Champion: How to achieve "real" profitable growth
Women CEO Forum & Panel
- Growth, Inclusion and Women Empowerment
- Boosting Competitiveness & Inclusive Growth
Board of Directors, CSR Forum& Panel
- Turning around a successful company
- Aligning the board and management during corporate transformation.
Plenary/ Insight / Idea with a Special Guest & Key note Speakers
Sectorial CEO & Stakeholders Roundtables
- Real Estates & Construction
- Automobile, Transport, Logistics & Aviation
- Food & Agriculture/ Agribusiness
- Information & Communication Technology, Media
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Universal Banks, Insurance & Financial Services
- Retail Services
BE A DRIVING FORCE
The GHANA CEO SUMMIT offers you an exclusive program of plenary sessions and panel discussions focusing on the most recent trends in the Ghanaian corporate environment. Get more information from our 2017 Brochure
- POWERED BY -
CHIEF EXECUTIVES NETWORK GHANA LIMITED
As a celebration of the best of Ghanaian businesses, the GHANA CEO SUMMIT & Awards offer remarkable African companies and CEOs the recognition and visibility they deserve. The GHANA CEO SUMMIT & Awards are an opportunity for the nominees and finalists to:
• Be recognized by a panel made of experts and thought leaders on the Ghanaian & African economy
• Receive the Award in the presence of over 500 high-level personalities
• Benefit from unrivalled media coverage before, during and after the event
• Attendees will have the opportunity to share insights ask questions and draw on the knowledge and experience of these experts.
You can register as one of the following
Chair of the board / President/CEO / Managing Director / Vice-President / Partner / Associate or Minister of the Economy, Finance, Industry, Head of Financial Institution, Presidential / Economic Advisor, Entrepreneur
To apply for the GHANA CEO SUMMIT & Awards, we invite you to kindly fill in the form below
Leave A Message
For more Info / Sponsorships / Requisition of Invitation
For corporate executives, your company’s annual turnover must exceed One Million Ghana Cedis (GHS 1million). Your registration will be confirmed via e-mail and your participation guaranteed after receipt of payment. Please note that you must meet the admission criteria in order to be confirmed as a participant. In order to secure your participation, submit your registration as soon as possible as spaces are limited.